RANGE DAYS IN FRANCE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking terms and conditions (UK)
1. The Range Days in France Military Range Day Package is offered subject to confirmation by Range Days in France
as the Organiser to the Client.
2. To reserve the event, the Client should complete and sign the emailed booking form, returning it together with the copies of
any documents required and payment of the initial non-returnable deposit, (25% of the total fees due) Following receipt of
the booking form, documents and deposit, the Organiser will send confirmation of the event .This is the formal
acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the fees payable is due on the day of the event itself.
4. Subject to Clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, by either party, refunds of amounts paid will be made,
and any expenses or losses incurred in doing so will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly
recommended to arrange a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy (Including cancellation cover) and have full cover
for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the organisers.
5. Given that some of the weapons are over 100 years old it may be that on the day one of the Client's chosen weapons is unserviceable . Should this occur a suitable replacement will be offered. The Organiser doesposses many duplicates and is seeking more.
6. The Client agrees to abide by Rules, Terms and Conditions and Regulations of Ranges Days in France and the
Shooting Ranges (venues) in use by the Organisers. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause
disturbance to those residents in the vicinity, or to other persons at the venue.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude the Client from accessing the Shooting Ranges and having both Firearms
and Ammunition in possession, if they deem the Client to be an unsuitable person to take part safely in such activities. This particularly applies if the Client is suspected of having consumed alchol in the preceeding 12 hours.
8. The Organisers shall not be liable to the Client for:-
Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the venue, nor in respect of any
equipment, plant, machinery, or appliances at the venue.
Any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other
matters beyond the control of the Organisers.
Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused or suffered by the Client, if the venue shall be destroyed or
substantially damaged or become unavailable, (outside of the Organisers control). Before the start of the
event period and in any such event t he Operators shall, within seven days of notification to the Client
refund all sums (less deposit) previously paid in respect of the event.
9. Under no circumstances shall the Organisers liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Organisers for the
This Contract shall be governed by English Law in every particular, including formation and interpretation and shall be
deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in
any Court of competent jurisdiction in England.